Terms and conditions
- For all the purposes, the participant declares, on his (her) honor and responsibility, his physical, psychological and medical conditions to participate on the TransPortugal MTB, taking into account the character and level of difficulty of the proof, and that he (she) is aware of its regulations
- By registering on the registration portal, i.e. concluding the participation agreement, the participant acquires for all the individuals named on the registration form the right to participate in the event in accordance with the current terms and the applicable regulation provided.
- The organization liability it’s up to the capital of 75,000 per claim, and before third parties and participants, the liability for property and non-property damages that were caused by actions or omissions of the organization or its representatives, and resulting from the activity for which it is duly licensed and authorized under legal terms. Damages caused by third parties, force majeure, the liability of the injured party or other participants are excluded.
This applies, for example, to damages that are caused by malpractice/riding errors of riders as well as in the event that the participant is wholly or partially prevented from participating due to legal regulations and/or official orders.
- If the event or individual stages are cancelled or abandoned due to force majeure (e.g. bad weather), or other reasons for which the organiser is not responsible, the organiser shall be released from his obligations and the organiser is not liable for damages that the contracting party or participants incur for this reason.
If the event or individual stages are changed in venue and/or timing due to force majeure (e.g. bad weather), for which the organiser is not responsible, the organiser shall be released from his obligations and the organiser is not liable for damages that the contracting party or participants incur for this reason.
A refund of attendance fees in the aforementioned cases described above is excluded. With a change in venue and/or time the contracting party and the participants are entitled to attend the rescheduled event.
- The organization requires for registration in the event, a personal accident insurance, with a minimum capital of 25,000, to be subscribed by each participant, which guarantees: – Medical assistance and medicines necessary in the event of an accident or illness that occurred during the trip, including those who prove necessary after completion of the trip; – Repatriation of participant and assistance to the point of departure or arrival when, for reasons not attributable to it, the rider cannot finish the organized trip.
- Additions or non-declared matters of this agreement, must be subjected to the crefull reading of the Race Rules.